About Me

My photo
Boston and Wellesley, MA
Boston and Wellesley's premiere women's designer shoe, bag and accessories boutique.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vegas Recap...


Hello All,

Well we returned from Vegas and needed a week to recover from all of the fun and hard work (really, we worked...). Kristen and I enjoyed walking the show and found some truly beautiful shoes for you all to enjoy next fall. Sadly, however, the show was noticeably quieter than previous years and many retailers and vendors alike are concerned about the economy.

Ever the optimists, Kristen and I kept our chins up, our wine glasses full and our gaming hands busy. Some highlights of our trip included meeting Wolfgang Puck at his Postrio restaurant, sharing dinner and drinks with my brother, Steven and sister-in-law Kelly and my wonderful Mother, Laura at both Koi (favorite restaurant ever) and Dos Caminos.

We tried our hands at the slot machines. Kristen enjoyed playing the ever-riveting "Gold Fish" while I prefered to flit about at the various dollar machines. The Palazzo, Venetian, Mirage and Planet Hollywould are very happy about my donation! We also had some good times sitting at Three Card Poker and meeting all kinds of fun (and weird) people.

Once we sort through the various shoe pictures I'll post some of our faves here for you all to see. In the meantime think Spring!

Cha-ching, cha-ching. XOXO.





















No comments:

Post a Comment