About Me

My photo
Boston and Wellesley, MA
Boston and Wellesley's premiere women's designer shoe, bag and accessories boutique.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring a ding a ding dong!


I don't know about you but I was thrilled and delighted by this past weekend's Boston weather. Finally we saw temps above 50 degrees and lots of sunshine (sigh...). I even moved away from my fave winter nail color (Lincoln Park after Dark) to a lighter, redder shade. This is all in preparation for the Moxie buying trip to Vegas.


Kris and I board a plane bright and early Wednesday morning and head to Sin City. With Vegas temps in the 60s open toe shoes WILL be worn. I am looking foward to seeing my new pedi-color with the beautiful (just arrived) Cynthia Vincent shoes pictured here. Ladies, you don't have to wait until our weather totally turns before perusing our gorgeous spring shoes. Open toe shoes can be worn in the freezing cold. Just make sure your limo picks you up! XOXO!

1 comment: