About Me

My photo
Boston and Wellesley, MA
Boston and Wellesley's premiere women's designer shoe, bag and accessories boutique.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moxie Gets Bloggie!

Hello Moxie Ladies (and Gentlemen)!

We have entered the happy land of blogging and are revved up to share our love of designer shoes, bags and accessories with you, our favorite fans.

If you are new to Moxie, here's the story:

Moxie is the creative brainchild of owner Karen Fabbri (that's me, your fearless blogger). I started the store 7 years ago on Charles Street in Boston's Beacon Hill. Having no previous retail experience myself (other than being an excellent shopper), it was a ballsy move that took a lot of "Moxie." I opened with a love for shoes, a love for my neighborhood (as I also live in Beacon Hill) and a love of connecting with people. That love has spanned the last 7 years and grown into an even greater passion to share Moxie's findings with stylish, strong, beautiful women of all sizes, with all types of experiences and from all backgrounds.

Moxie has grown over the years. We inhabit a bigger space than our original and we are filled with contemporary designer shoe and handbag lines. Our current favorites include Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Delman, Foley & Corrinna, Hayden-Harnett and many more (some new ones which I'll share with you soon).

So stay tuned for more updates, style secrets and crazy Moxie stories (my manager/buyer Kristen and I head to Vegas on Wednesday for shoe-show. What happens in Vegas...).

Love you. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment