About Me

My photo
Boston and Wellesley, MA
Boston and Wellesley's premiere women's designer shoe, bag and accessories boutique.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vegas Action


We've arrived in Vegas! Yea! I've already lost money at the slots, spent money at Barney's and Tory Burch and am in the room preparing to spend more money at a wonderful dinner at Lavo. Budget be damned (that's a message for my husband who is trying to put me on a budget...much like lassoing a horse with a rubber band, pretty impossible!).
Hey look, there I am losing $20. Woo-hoo!
After that fun gambling excursion we retired to our room where Kristen proceeded to try on all of my shoes. Watching her little size 7 feet trip around in my 5-inch high size 9 gold Diors was quite an experience. And I particularly loved when she tried on my FABULOUS bejeweled Miu Miu flats and exclaimed, "Now I wouldn't eat for 1 week to have these." So either she's eating too much or I have to pay her more.
Can't wait to see what kind of trouble we get into tonight. Keeping our eyes peeled for shoe-people we might know (some we'll embrace, some we'll run from -- but no naming names!).
Tomorrow we're up bright and early for the show and we'll let you know what we find.
Send me your lucky numbers and I'll put some money on the roulette table for you!
XOXO,
Gambling Moxie Girl (and Kristen)

1 comment: